Monday, January 28, 2008

Doodles


Hey Everyone! Things have been really busy. I just attended a Digital Alberta event in Banff this weekend. It was an incredible event. I had the pleasure to meet some AMAZING people.

Tad Stones - Writer and Artist - Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, Hellboy animated and many others
Matt Costello- Writer- http://www.mattcostello.com
Gabe Kean - Art Director - Born Presents and Belle and Belle and Wissle
Matt Rhodes- Lead Artist- Bioware
Mike Laidlaw- Writer - Bioware

And many others, from guest speakers to attendees it was an incredible experience.

The trip up, we drove to Lake Louise by mistake!!! On the way back on Sun we had the WORSE snow storm there was at least 15 vehicles turned flipped and crashed in the ditches some buried over 2 feet in the snow. The Banff center is amazing.

I have finished my online Class with Bobby Chui I will post all my work from his class at a later date. I highly recommend that any artist interested in learning digital painting take his course.

No comments: